Wednesday 21 July 2010

Hello there dear little chumlets :D i hope you are all having a very merry day wherever you are!

Ahem... so this is my new blog, and i will stick to it and post on it regularly! It is basically a gander into my wardrobe, and the clothes/fashion that inspire me, including some of my favourite shops :) The main reason why I've started doing this, is because I have recently scoured the internet and come accross some AMAZING people, who have some awesome style, and I'm sure thoughout the course of this blog you will hear me jabbering away about them, but for now here is a tasty morsel, of a SUPERDUPER cool girl whose blog is one of my favourites meet: JesslovesFred

Seen as this is my first post i sadly have no exciting new outfit posts for you, however I do have this cheery old one of me before going out :)



Thank you my lovelies, post soon :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment