Monday 26 July 2010

rain, rain, go away :P






So it's another drizzly day in merrie England, however it's a great excuse to whip out (oo-err!) my beautiful new coat :D

I also decided to go a bit experimental and try out red lipstick, after my dear chum Mel introduced me to her red Mac lipstick (AMAZING!!). So please tell me if I look like Iv'e been drinking too many cherry VK's or if it actually suits me?!

Lovely 1950's style coat: Primark (I KNOW!! I could'nt believe it either!)
Pretty sheer bow tights: also Primarni
Blouse: Stolen from Mum :P
Red Scarf: ...reeealllyy old!
My favourite pair of shorts: Topshop
Belt: Vintage
Shocking Red Lipstick: Mum's - Estee Lauder

I hope this bad weather shifts for my birthday or I shall have to invent some kind of hoodoo "rain-be-gone!" dance :P

Much loveeee xxx

1 comment:

  1. You look so unbelievably adorable!! I absolutely love this... all of it! The umbrella, the coat, the tights, the shirt and the red lipstick is fab! That Mac shade suits everyone!! I'm going to add you to my blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete