Sunday 1 August 2010

BroguesBroguesBrogues!!!










Hello there lovely people!

I hope you are having a very jolly day wherever you are :D

So, if you hadn't guessed already, the central focus of this post is my most recent purchase... our eyes locked through the crouded room... i was drawn in... the perfect pair of milkshake brogues!!! They are soooo beautiful!

I have been searching for a pair for a while, but alas i had either been too poor or they had been the wrong size :( however once again my dear friend Primark has brought up the goods :D

Also I absoloutly cannot wait for tomorrow, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! Wahhooo!.. ahem... sorry :P

Have a jolly day much loveeee xxx

Jumper: Topshop (a nice sale find)
Hareem jeans (which i initially tried on as a joke!): Zara
Belt: Mum's
BEAUTIFUL milkshake brogues: Primark (only £12!!!)
Nautical bag: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment