Tuesday 10 August 2010



Hello fellow lovely people!

Sorry it has been a while since my last blog post but it has been my birthday this week so i have been a bit manic! I even went to Chester ZOO, for a fun-filled extravanganza!

Turning 20 has certainly been a bit scary and weird, for starters I am no longer a teenager! But I suppose I am now considered pretty mature (ahem cough ahem...) LOL!

So I thought I would share with you my favourite item for my birthday, My new satchel! It's by Betty Jackon, and it's BEAUTIFUL!

I had been banging on about one for aaggeess, so i think my mum got the hint :P

I also got some lovely goodie from my friends and family thank you guys, i love you muchly :D

what do you think?? P.S. I may have been on a shopping binge to manchester, with what was left of my wages, to get some stuff for mine and robs holiday to portugal! New outfit posts in coming :D

much love always,
Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment